Girl's in the boys dormitory, story by papajay

*GIRLS IN THE BOYS DORMITORY*
*Episode 6*
*========*
I nodded to their warning and quickly
jumped into my bed before I get myself
into another trouble.
I woke up a few minutes after the syrine
cried, it wasn’t easy to wake up by that
early morning since am not used to it but
as the saying goes, ‘if you go to Rome, do
what Romes do” so I had no option than to
wake up. I opened the door of *The Lions
Den*only to see Richard standing there.
Richard: Oh nice, I wanted to come and
call you but as you know, no one will
volunteer to go to hell.
Me:*Smiled* Meaning?
Richard: Oh you want me to say you are in
hell and get myself into trouble?
Me: Haha, then keep quiet before that
trouble get you bro.
We went outside with our bucket with the
intention of going to bath and the dorm
prefect saw us and questioned us whether
we have finished cleaning the compound,
so we finally went for our brooms and
went to the back yard of the block and
started sweeping.
Richard: Brother what was the problem
you said you got yourself into?
Me: I wish I could narrate everything to
you but please I can’t tell you.
Richard: Why want you tell me? You don’t
trust me? I might even help you to get out
of it.
Me: Anyway, is over now, I have finished
serving for it but that is not the reason
why I don’t want to tell you but a secret
should remain a secret.
Richard: Ok, just take care in that room.
Me: Thank you.
We finished working in the next ten
minutes, we went for our buckets and was
surprised to see a lot of people struggling
for water at the polytank. There was a long
queue and we joined the queue with the
expectation that it will reach our turn but
the most annoying part of it all is, the
seniors will ignore the queue and collect
the water from the polytank over us
making the queue to delay in movement.
Finally it was left with the last person to
reach our turn, is there we realize the flow
of the water has reduced drastically, after
my bucket was full and Richard placed his
bucket to collect, the water stopped coming
after dropping small amount into it.
So I asked Richard to join me so that we
share mine like that.
On our way to the bathroom, another form
one boy pleaded with us to join us share
the bucket of water since his was seized by
a senior after the water stopped coming, at
first we did not agree him to join us after
several plead but as he turned to go, I had
a thought that “who knows tomorrow? you
might be in the same situation” so I called
him back and he joined us to share the
bucket of water. After bathing I could feel
my body is still soapy but no more water
to wash it out so I cleaned myself with the
towel.
I finished cleaning myself and went inside
the *Lions Den*only to see all the seniors
applauding me.
I was surprised and remained uprooted
until Adonko began to speak.
Adonko: Jake, you have done well, in fact I
can see the. *den* blood in you.
Do you know we over heard the
conversation between you and your friend
at the back of this dorm when you were
sweeping?
Me: *shocked*
Abortion: Give thanks to God you did not
reveal the secret.
Zogaroo: I like the way you replied him “a
secret must remain a secret”
Kingso: How did he even know you were in
trouble yesterday?
Me: *oh my God where will this question
land me*
I informed him after the meeting yesterday
with Mr. Akoto after he asked me why am
looking moody.
Zygote: And what was your answer to him?
Me: I only said am in trouble and that was
all.
Adonko: Good, may you remain like this.
Kingso: Boy get dressed fast and run into
the assembly hall before Ogbodade kills
you for been late.
I was like who is Ogbodade?
After dressing I went outside to see
Richard waiting for me. We walked fast
towards the assembly hall only to see a tic
tall dark man in front of the assembly hall
calling o-n-e, t-w-o, etc and everyone
begun to run inside the hall. Luckily we
were able to get inside the hall before he
closed the gate and begun to flock anyone
coming afterwards.
We moved around looking for a seat and it
seems all the girls were already inside, we
finally located some empty seats and sat
on it.
Me: Who is that man?
Richard: Who?
Me: The one in front of the gate .
Richard: He is the senior house master. I
heard he is very stricked.
Me: So he is the Ogbodade?
Richard: Yes, that is how they calls him but
I believe is not his real name.
Me. Hmmm.
After the morning devotion, some
announcement was made. The seniors was
asked to go inside leaving we the form one
students.
A teacher came in to take us through
orientation.
He asked us to come closer so we all
moved forward.
He lectured for about an hour and left.
After he left, I turned to see a beautiful
girl seated beside me starring at me.
I also starred at her as if I have seen
something strange on her face. I don’t
know what kept me starring at her but I
just could not remove my eyes from her.
She smiled at me and I smiled back.
Richard caught us and asked whether I
know her somewhere and I said no but I
just like her at the first side.
Richard then prompted me to ask for her
name since I like her so I took the courage
to aske her name.
Me: *Drew closer* please may I know your
name?
Girl: *surprised look* me?
Me: Yes.
Girl: Am Sandra and you?
Me: Am Jake.
Sandra: ok nice to meet you. Me: thank
you.
Just then another teacher came in and we
quit our introduction.
We finally closed for the day.
After preps, i entered the *Lions Den*
after knocking and was asked to come in
and there I saw the shock of my life to see
five beautiful girls inside the dormitory.
Me: What!!?
Kingso: Shut up!!!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable