life ij ozoro polytechnic, a story by eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*


           *EPISODE 14*




I was in my room putting things in place when
someone barge my door wide open without
knocking, such altitude really gets me pissed off,
but because it was Favour, I didn’t reveal how
angry I was. I welcomed her in with a hug and offer
her to sit on my foreign leather chair, which is
adjacent to my bed, facing my 14 inches flat screen
tv (LG plasma). I brought out Holandia yoghurt
from my student refrigerator and gave it to her
with a smiling outlook, before going to the filling
station to get petrol. The queue there was so long
that I spent almost 20mins until it got to my turn; I
planned to buy 6 liters which I believe will take us
till dawn but the attendant said a liter is #170 and
no longer #86. I gave him #680 for 4litres, which
was at a very high cost. I should have bought from
black market at the rate of #200 per liter na, than
to be on this queue wasting my precious time, I
complained bitterly to the pump attendant as I
close the gallon I took there to get the petrol.
I branch a beer parlor on my way back to get a
bottle of John Bar, knowing fully well that Favour
love drinking whisky. Gotten home I perceive a
pleasant smell coming from my kitchen and tried to
figure out what it was
FAVOUR: What took you so long?
ME: I met a very long queue in the filling station,
and have to wait until it gets to my turn
FAVOUR: Are you sure? I’m not a dull girl oo, I can
perceive the cigarette on your body
ME: Can’t you see what am holding, I went to eagle
square to get you this whisky. Or don’t you like
john bar again?
FAVOUR: I like
ME: What have you been doing since I left?
FAVOUR: Go inside the kitchen and see for yourself
I entered the kitchen and saw all sort of ingredient
hovering with rice as it boils, bringing out steam
which smells like fried rice. I didn’t tell this girl to
cook fried rice ooo, ‘what if she washed something
inside, it could even be her shawama water that is
making it to green’ I said to myself. I prefer to eat
the okro soup I cooked than this poison she is
cooking right now.
For her not to get suspicious, I thanked her for the
great job she was doing and ask her to open the
drink I bought, so we can drink together. She
opened it and drank almost half of the bottle on
that particular spot, pouring the content into her
mouth directly from the bottle. I took it from her
and serve her with a disposable cup and also turn
some for myself.
We drank together and started talking about the
fun we had in the party where we met each other,
we went further to talk about the hotel we spent
the night that very day. She revealed to me that
she weren’t really high when I jump on her, that she
pulls her clothes herself because she needs a man at
that moment. I was not surprise when she said so,
because I remember she asked for a second round,
of which I gave to her, meaning she knows I
touched her at first. We were still discussing when she
started touching and robbing her bosoms, she left
the leather chair she was sitting and join me in the
bed, I notice the change in her and started praying
in my mind for God to give me the strength to
overcome any temptation she will render. At this
point she removed her hands from her bosoms and
head straight to my chest removing the two upper
button of my shirt. She started rubbing my hairy
chest and pinching my little n-----s, she was about
moving her reddish lip which was filled with lipstick
paint on my own lips, when I push her.
ME: Your rice is burning
FAVOUR: OO, I forgot
ME: go and check it now before you set this hostel
ablaze (arranging my curve7 which has already
started increasing in size)
I pour out a fresh breath after breathing in,
watching her as she rushed down to the kitchen. I
was really mad with my curve7 because I expected
it to remain at rest since I am now a change person
but it stood up without my permission, I promise to
tie it with rope when next it behaves in such a way.
Favour came out with a well served fried rice
containing two spoons, and brought out two sachet
water, from the fridge. She put some quantity of
rice on my mouth, and asks me to do same which I
comply, I wanted to stop eating but the rice was so
sweet, that I have to eat it with her to the end and
even ask for more. When we finish eating, she
collected the bottle of whisky and drank the
remaining content; I was just staring at her
wondering why a girl should drink in such manner.
I greeted her for preparing a delicious meal, and
went to the bathroom to freshen up; I came out
and saw her with my phone.
FAVOUR: A message just came into your phone
from RUKKY
ME: Please let me have it
FAVOUR: I wanted to read it but your phone was
locked
ME: You know it’s not good to read someone’s
message that is the girl that gave me her notes to
copy.
FAVOUR: I’m a special person to you na, so I have
the right to read your messages
ME: Yes you have the right. Go and bathe now the
water is not running well again, I guess the tank is
almost empty (trying to avoid more talk).
I collected the phone from her and she took my
towel and went to the bathroom. I unlocked my
phone and open the message RUKKY sent.
“Eli, I’m travelling down to Warri on Saturday. My
dad just called me that he has been promoted to
Major General after defecting Bokoharam in Kaduna
State. If you want to see me, come to my house at
200 battalion army barrack. Love you,
sweetdreams”
What a problematic situation I have landed myself
into? So RUKKY father is a soldier? Jezz!!! I can’t
see myself being mess up by an army, she even said
200battalion ooooooooo… my world has come to
an end…
There is no need to panic, because she calls me her
love and wish me sweet dreams, I must call her and
reach an agreement with her. In short anything she
wants from me, I must make sure I do it. I was still
exaggerating when FAVOUR came out from the
bathroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable