life in ozoro polytechnic, a story eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*



           *EPISODE 15*





FAVOUR: Sweetie, I so much enjoyed the water
ME: Me too, that is why I ask you to go and
shower
FAVOUR: Now we can enjoy ourselves
ME: I can’t lie to you; my mind now is how I can
finish all the notes I took from that my friend
FAVOUR: You value the note more than me eh?
ME: I value our friendship, but education comes first
FAVOUR: Baby you know I love you, please give me
your romantic touches (dropping the towel with
only her bra and pant on)
ME: I remember I once told you that we are just
friends, and apologize for having copulation with
you?
FAVOUR: We are friends and great lovers if you
must know… Baby stop all this na, I am in the
mood already (using her boobs to stab my body
by holding me to herself)
ME: I’m not in the mood and will never be, I am
sorry (repelling her body)
FAVOUR: I don’t like begging guys, but you will
regret this I bet you. By next week you will come
looking for my I promise
ME: Don’t take it that far, we are friends but the
truth is that I can’t just have coition with you when
I don’t love you. I’m a change person now what
happened the other day is a mistake (I tried to
explain)
FAVOUR: Then let the mistake repeat itself now or
else you will regret not repeating it
ME: I can’t
I left her in her standing state and went outside to
put on the generator, its 7:12pm and I have to start
updating my note, she wore her nightgown which
she came with and slept off. I couldn’t sleep as I
was thinking about RUKKY and her Army dad, with
the baby she claim to be carrying for me, I manage
to finish the entire note late in the night and went
outside to kill the engine of my generator. I slept
on the chair, resting my head on the reading table.
TUESDAY MORNING
I woke up around 5:30am and went to the kitchen
to wash the dishes, after which I brush my teeth and
prepare garri that I will use to eat my Okro soup,
which I miss the previous night, because of FAVOURS
sweet fried rice. All this while Favour was still
sleeping snoring loud like an elephant; I took my
bath and woke her up to bathe as well. She greeted
me and went to the bathroom, after some minutes
she came back wore her clothes and arrange her
belongings in her small bag.
I told her to get us food which she did without
complaining, we ate the Okro soup together
without having any conversation. After eating she
packed the plates to the kitchen to wash as I
arrange my bag for school. She came out with a
fake smile and we both went to the road side to
get bike.
I asked her to enter the first bike we saw and gave
the bike man #500, to give her the change when
they got to her hostel. After waiting for some
minute a bike dropped someone close to my hostel
which I entered to school.
The school premises were so dull with fewer
students; I have to locate a better spot where I can
rest for some time before going to my lecture hall.
I went to a garden where they call ‘love garden’ to
rest for the main time until it get to 8am, when we
will be having our first class for the day. My mind
was still in a roaming state lacking momentum, all I
was thinking is RUKKY and the treat FAVOUR
imposed on me. I tried to call RUKKY but her phone
was switched off, I called Jerry and he picked
ME: Guy which way?
JERRY: Planning to enter waff town today?
ME: You guys, are on holiday na?
JERRY: Yes, but it’s just 3 weeks of which I have
spent two weeks in the school. I want to go and
spend the remaining one week with my people jare
ME: Have you seen RUKKY today?
JERRY: Yes, I believe I saw her going out from the
hostel not quite long
ME: Okay, so by what time are you leaving today?
JERRY: Towards evening
ME: Then I will ball in your side after today’s
lecture.
JERRY: No qualms, I dey gidigban
JERRY: Later tins
I saw three boys staring at me from far as I hanged
up the call. They were all putting on black shirt,
black trousers, black shoes and black cap. I left
the love garden as fast as I can because I don’t
want to fall into any problem in the school. I went
straight to my class and saw Chekwube sitting alone,
I went to where she was sitting and sat with her
ME: Good morning my dearest friend
CHEKWUBE: Good morning bros, you must try and
be in school on time if you want to sit at the front
ME: I came on time, but was in the love garden
relaxing
CHEKWUBE: Can’t you relax in the class; I will not
keep seat for you again oo
I gave her note books to her, and we started
revising what MRS. CARO who they call MAMA LOGIC
in the department, took them in their previous
class. She explained everything to me which I
assimilate. While we were still revising the lady came
in.
Normal lecture was given and I tried to make the
class feel my presence, by answering some crucial
questions thrown by MRS. CARO. She left the lecture
hall satisfactorily, other student follow suit to get
something to eat, or play outside. I and CHEKWUBE
also went out to get snacks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable