ancient margic of Nissin,a story by king david

CHAPTER 2
I sprang up to my feet and took to my heels
without glancing back. The old man is the
creepiest being have ever seen. With his cloak
and hood on,the only visible feature in him is
his white goatee beard which is very long.
I stopped dead in my tracks as something
landed in front of me. A kind of box with a letter
on it. I bent and picked up the box,with the letter
going thus
Hello,chosen one.so amazing it is that you had
to run, well it's just a matter of time before you
will come looking for me. And........ A white
goatee beard doesn't make an old man
creepy..... You know.
What the hell Nissin is this!!!!!!
Out of the 15 years have spent living in
groovebane town, have never encountered stuffs
like this. I mean am aware of magic being in
existence through the constant tales told by dad
most nights but have never set my eyes on any
magician especially one capable of reading
minds.
I stared at the box I was holding and my
curiosity rose but I have to get home first before
opening it. So I started sprinting towards the
direction of our medium-sized-rectangular house
consisting of five rooms and a kind of small
farmland suitable for farming.
I continued running until our house came into
view and then I slowed down my pace. I got to
the front door and was about opening it before
it registered to me that I was late. Dad has
always wanted me not to walk in the night
because of reasons best known to him.
The last time I came home late,he made me do
headstand for a whole day. Oh no...... I don't
think am ready for that today.....
"how I wish I can be invisible"
'mtcheeeeeew'i hissed as I felt something biting
my leg and it's kinda scratchy. I bent down to
scratch it and.......................
What the helllllllllllł!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My feet are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And with that the door opened and dad came out
with his sword readied in his hand.
'what's that noise' he said
He looked around and went back inside locking
the door behind.
Wait.... Didn't he see me?
I sat down at the verandah and was completely
astonished.....he didn't see me.
Am invisible.
I looked down at my hands but couldn't see
anything .
But how will I get inside, now that dad has
been locked the door.
I braved myself up and prepared to knock but
as I did my hand went through the door like
water.
I removed my hand immediately because I don't
know where I will emerge if I went right through
in.
Summoning the courage I went right through in
and I emerged inside the house. Guess everyone
is asleep.
I quietly snuck up to my room as creepily as I
can.
Closing door silently,i sank into my bed
exhausted and with the box in my hand. I place
the box on my cupboard and was about to take
my clothes off before I started feeling dizzy and
the world around me was thrown into a deep
darkness.
************************
PEACE P.O.V
Cooking...... Done and dusted
Sweeping.... Done and dusted
Doing the dishes...... Done and dusted
That's it. Am through with my chores. Next is
my archery practice.
I walked across the time and took a glance at
the grandfather clock hanging loosely on the
wall.
'past 12' time waits for no woman indeed.
Gotta go practice.
A big thanks to the king for the electricity he
provided. Rumours have it that the king is a very
powerful sorcerer what has no amount of
mundanity in him.
Well I don't believe rumours. Not all rumours are
true though.
I got to work and began training by marking a
particular spot on a dummy and will start firing
my arrows.
I got most of the hit though as I've trained
myself and dad has helped a lot.
After that I started another method. I would
throw wooden planks in air and will try to hit
them with my arrows before they landed.
Once again,i was successful. After trying
several moves,i became extremely exhausted.
It's time to sleep.
'hey sis'
I don't have to turn around before I can know
who said that.
**************
DAVID P. O.V
I woke up on the middle of the night with my
head pounding wildly and extremely thirsty.
Standing up, I took off my boots and.... Thank
the gods my body is back from invisible mode.
I sighed with relief as I opened the door to go
get water. In got to the kitchen and gulped down
a glass of water in no time. Going for the second
second round, I heard noises coming from the
training room.
I crept cautiously toward the direction of the
noise and I guessed right.
I opened the door to the training room and saw
peace.
'hey sis'i greeted.
'hey' she replied without looking back.
Where were you during dinner?
That caught me off-guard...... Damn it.
I....... Ermmmmm. Was doing some push-ups at
my usual spot in the wander woods.
Well dad asked of you and I had to lie that your
sleeping in your room,so I guess you can do
better than lying to me especially when I lied
for you.
Actually peace, something weird happened but
am not in the mood to discuss that..... Maybe
later.
Cool with that?
"Sure,at least you aren't lying now" she said with
a broad smile. A smile that any boy will drool at.
"Show me what you've got " I said
"Hmmmmmmmmnn" as all she said before
throwing three planks on the air and cutting
them in halves before they landed.
Wow!!!!!! That's spectacularly spectacular. Who
taught you that?
'myself' she replied with a slight grin.
'Wanna try' she asked.
"Not good with that you know"
"Just try"
I know she wouldn't want to be turned down
this time around.
"Let me have the bow"
As soon as the bow was handed to me, I got
engulfed by a strange aura. It's was just as if
the bow was an extension of my hand like as if
have been training with the bow for years.
"Waiting....show me what you've got boy" she
taunted
"Give me two arrows"
And then I fired the arrows in quick successions.
The first arrow landed on a spot and the second
one pierced the initial arrow in two equal halves.
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT "
"I don't know really" I answered sincerely
She was just staring at me with her mouth
agape.
"Will you teach me how to do that"
"Sure I will"
Let's just go sleep and with that we went to bed.
*****************
ANONYMOUS P.O.V
Walking into my spacious room and drawing unto
my blood. I began channelling my magic and I
could feel dark magical energy coursing through
my veins....
RAKUS VANUSH VANUSH!!!!!!!!!!
A portal appeared and I stepped in........
*******************/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable