Ancient margic of Nissin,a story by king david

CHAPTER 6
Commander Viguel P.O.V
************************** Carrying out the king's
order, I assembled a team of five archers, twelve
swordsmen and three magicians making a total
of twenty-one including me.
Outside the gate of the palace, I began filling the
team in about the place we are visiting or rather
storming.
"What's the plan sir?" Zira a skilled female archer
had asked.
Nice question.You archers should stay on top of
trees as where we are heading to is full of trees.
Am quite sure you all know the wander woods in
Groovebane.
"Yes sir" they all chorused or so I thought they
all did..
"No,i don't"
I turned to my left to see who had uttered that
and found out it was the same Zira that had
asked the question earlier.
"All my life,i have never been out of this
kingdom. The few places I know of is Nefrin
town, Kiane town and....
"Shut up and stop blabbing. When did I say that
Groovebane is out of this kingdom?. All you need
to focus on is that the house we are visiting is
surrounded by bushes and tall trees. Now listen
as I fill you in about the plans and formations.
"Am sorry sir" She said with a slight bow.
You archers stay on top of trees and watch for
any signs while I lead six of the swordsmen to
attack directly from the rear and the other six
should attack from the back.One magician will
stay with me and the other two should stay with
the other swordsmen team.
"Thomas!!"
"Sir"
"You should lead the other team" I said.
"Yes sir" the brown haired warrior replied.
"Good.So magicians, let's be on our way" I said
motioning to Tinzel, Lucas, and Saran.
They stepped forward and started moving their
hands in unison as blue lines emerged.
"RAKUS VANUSH VANUSH!!!" they all chorused.
And then a blue hollow circle appeared and
everyone including me went in.
****************************
We emerged at a distance close to the house
and I began ushering my team to their various
positions.
"Archers to your positions"
In one swift motion, Zira and her fellow archers
crept silently and began climbing suitable trees
laying ambush for the enemy.
I called on my own six swordsmen team with
Saran as the team's magician.
Now,Tinzel and Lucas will teleport the other
team directly to the back of the house while
Saran stay with me.
In no time, the team was a teleported leaving
behind me and my team.
"You two should flank them at both side" I said
pointing to Zulu and Jason.
"Yes sir" They replied before Zulu moved on the
left direction and Jason to the right.
"Perfect, let's move guys" I motioned to the
other four swordsmen left.
Moving in the most silent and fast pace ever, we
got to the front of the house and I began
gesticulating with my fingers.It's gonna be good
if we catch our enemy unaware and am glad
they all know what each finger meant.
Raising my smallest finger and thumb up,two
men went to both left and right of the door.
Counting with my fingers ,
5..............4............3.............2............1.............0.
I gave the door a heavy kick sending it ajar.I did
a forward roll into the house and others followed
suit.
And then we began searching for our culprit. I
personally went to the rooms, kitchen and
everywhere but all effort was futile. I guess they
had fled the house.
Looking around the sitting room, I saw a sword
hanged beside a grandfather clock.I took it and
examined it,nothing out of the contrary but i took
it with me anyway as the king should be able to
figure out something with it.
"Saran, sensed anything so far?" I asked the
magician.
"No sir, it's amazing they left with their tracks
hidden.
"tracks?"
"Yes sir, I mean their scents and auras they did
well in covering them. I even tried tracking them
with some stuffs I saw in the kitchen but it
proved abortive. It's obvious this house is
enchanted and anyone who is capable of doing
that must be a powerful magician.
"Really"
"Yes sir, only powerful magicians have the power
of enchanting."
"Well then, I think we lost them this time. Sound
the whistle"
He did as I've instructed and we went outside to
see others.
"Anything from you guys?" I asked.
"No sir" they all replied.
"SET THE HOUSE ABLAZE" I commanded.
Tinzel, Lucas and Saran began their move, it was
as if they have been waiting for the order.
"EVA INTELLEPTI EN LIGHTE!!!"
two balls of fire appeared each on the hands of
the magicians and before I knew it the house
was on fire.
"Nice, let's go home"
****************************
DAVID P.O.V
****************************
our house was on fire and it was already halfway
burnt.
I stood transfixed at my position. My body was
numb, couldn't think of anything else than
Peace, mum and dad.Every nerve in my body
was temporarily shut down. it took me some
minutes before it registered to me that I have to
put off the fire.
I started running like a wild dog, that kind of run
that even the best runner in Nissin will get
jealous of. In no time, I was already in front of
our house and was looking for water to quench
the blazing fire.
I searched everywhere for water but my search
was futile.
And then I remembered, the old man says am
the chosen one right??.i should be able to do
something.
I tried everything I can to
bring out water but nothing happened.
This was the time I needed my magic most and I
just can't bring out anything and the old man is
calling me the chosen one.
Screw him and his goatee beard.
I slumped to the ground when all my effort to
perform magic failed. Had no choice than to wait
till the fire subsides down.
And then I saw the fire subsiding. I stood up to
see where the water quenching the fire came
from and later realized it was from the old man.
How he got here, I don't even know.
Springs of water was shooting from his fingers
and he was spraying the house till the house was
no longer burning.
I hurriedly went inside.
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ANSWER
MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ANSWER
DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ANSWER
MUM!!!!!!!!!
NO ANSWER.
the old man came inside and went to one corner
of our sitting room and rolled off the now burnt
rug.
To my utmost surprise, he pulled the up the
wooden floor and everyone came out.
AN UNDERGROUND BASEMENT ??
****************************
END OF CHAPTER 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable