Yoruba Demon,a story by tobilionnaire

Chapter 2


Surulere has always been a buzzing environment
and it was no surprises to see multitudes of
people going about their daily activities on that
early Saturday morning, I love sitting close by the
window side in a car when I'm not driving, so I
can have great view of the going-ons around me.
We passed the front of a couple of clubs and
Lounges on Adeniran Ogusnaya and everything
was calm, if only people knew what went down
in those places once it's twelve midnight, I shook
my head and smiled inwardly as I reminisced on
some of my escapades in those places.
One time I had just collected a huge amount of
money, about sixteen thousand dollars. Ray and I
had gone to one of the strippers club to
celebrate when a beautiful petite young girl clad
in purple panties had strutted towards our table,
she was new, I knew as i was regular enough at
Q Club to know all their strippers.
She was really young and her body attest to that,
but very beautiful and the flesh on her chest
stood at attention like soldiers in the middle east
wars, that was the death of me.
I had offered her a sit beside me and a glass of
Hennessy, proposed to give her a thousand
dollars if she would have sex with me right there
and then. I felt amused and stupid remembering
that lustful night and I quickly shifted my
attention back to the moment.
I feel much better since I got into the car,
everywhere was silent, save for the Wizkids track
titled 'Like This' playing faintly from the trucks
sound system.
Ray is a Wizkid fan, while I'm not particularly
interested in Nigerian artiste I must confess I
love the dudes songs too, so I nod rthymically to
the beat of the song.
" Increase the volume a bit Ray " I had said
unconsciously, I must have been feeling the song
that much to the extent of requesting the
volume to be turned up.
" Thought you only jam to Chris Brown and the
likes, One day we will arrange Yankee citizenship
for you " Ray replied, turning the volume knob of
the car sound system.
I smiled at his comment, before telling him i do
enjoy some of Wizkids tracks and of course the
legendary Idibia, besides I'm not just cut out for
the mumble jumble most Nigerian artiste churn
out these day, but they are quite a few I still
vibe to.
Ray nodded and the journey continue in silence, I
had noticed Abbey was particularly very much
silent which is unlike him, I poked him on the
head from the back, he didn't even spare me a
glance that's when I knew he's truly disturbed or
so.
" Abena, what's up na, this one your quiet like
still-water, are we safe? " I said sarcastically.
He looked back and smiled and I realized all his
well, I guess everybody always want to have
their me moment, irrespective of how lively they
are.
Ray navigated the car through Ojuelegba and
took a right turn to link Jibowu, where he
claimed Lucy stayed with her friends, after I had
raised eyebrows when he skipped the bridge that
leads straight down to our travelling route.
I had totally forgotten about her, so I relaxed and
found it surprising yet again that Ray was
actually bringing her along on the trip.
Ray brought the car to a halt in front of a
restaurant and raised his phone to his ears after
punching into it a bit, which I believe must be
dialing Lucy's number.
As if on cue two beautiful ladies came out from
the front door of the eatery, dressed in a black
beautiful made matching Agbada and trousers,
the outfit was very catchy considering its a new
trend for females to be caught wearing such
attires.
" Sweet Jesus! " I groaned as they walked
towards our ride, Lucy had a blood red stilleto
adorning her feet and a black sun shade sits
nicely on her nose bridge.
Her friend whom I could hardly recognize
probably due to my drunken state the night
before slayed on her own right too she's not a
pretty as Lucy but she looks great and has more
flesh in the right places.
For a moment I felt bad as I did a reality check
and figured I'm the only without a babe, they
closed in on us and Ray signaled at them to
enter the vehicle.
" I thought it was only one one babe coming? "
Abbey spoke for the first time since we got into
the car, glancing at abbey with a puzzled face,
then it suddenly dawned on me he probably
didn't have plans for the second lady, since he
didn't even know she was coming.
Ray answered him and keep explaining, but I
cared less about their discussion that moment so
I couldn't really hear what was being said.
I smiled satisfactorily at the realization, I needed
to make use of the advantage I have to win the
girl before Abbey does his magc, and that is
sharing the backseat with them for the next two
hours of the journey.
Ray released the central lock and I quickly
opened the door and stepped down from the
car..
" to be successful in any endeavour you have to
plan all the way to the end " I thought and
flashed the ladies a killer smile, knowing only me
understand what I had done.
The art of seduction has been synonymous with
women, but as a player, you have to learn this
trick, you have to understand the psychology
behind it, the ability to be able to attract a
woman without even saying a word yet is very
important.
It's like a soccer striker and his shooting ability,
it's a very necessary attribute to have, it's a
must-have.
We live in a world of over 7 billion people, it's
very obvious that you will always find someone
richer, someone more educated, someone more
handsome, so the key is to be different and that
is turning the tables and being the seductor,
albeit subtly.
Women love men who can seduce them, it's a
new terrain for most of them, this is simply
different from flirting so they are shook and
completely lost in trance when you catch them
through that web.
Ever wondered why a woman would fall for a
man who isn't really their type and then utter the
all too familiar ' I don't know how, there's just
something about that guy '
They've been hooked and there's no going back
until at least the seductor has accomplished his
task.
Women are fragile creatures, they have wild
imagination and if you play on that strength and
turn it into a weakness, soon you will find your
way to the innermost part of their heart, where
their most loved ones have never even been
before.
There are few ones who can smell your demonic
nature from miles away, I love these ones, they
are experienced and not clingy, you don't have to
work much, they let you know straight up, if they
are fvcking with you or not.
If only all women can be that realistic, we
wouldn't have many hearts breaking into pieces
like a ceramic tile, if only they would stop the
fairytale imagination and fantastic illusions they
see, if only they can embrace what is obtainable
and pragmatic.
Well for as long as life allows me, I'm probably
going to always detest monogamy, why choose
one when the heart is large enough to love
many, big, small, dark, fair, tall, short, busty,
booty-ful, varieties is the way of life and
anything that will deny me of such luxury can
relegate to the waste bin.
Lucy climbed into the car, and her friend
followed suit, my brain almost scattered on
sighting her derriere " what an ass! " I thought.
There's no story or excuse, I must hit this one.
Even the free flowing Agbada couldn't hide the
glory of Lucy's friend batty.
I hopped back into the car, achieving my aim of
sandwiching Lucy's friend in between us, I
jammed the door hardly and Ray squeezed his
face.
" I've told you not to ever jam my door like that
anymore!" he yelled, glancing back with a
murderous stare.
I opened the door again and jammed it harder
than the first time while making a funny face,
everyone in the car laughed and Ray soon joined
in, shaking his head in defeat. He shifted is gear
to drive and the journey began again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable