Diary of a Rugged chaizman by nicheey

 Chapter 3.

After that incident everybody start dey gimme distance,how room was inspected,and those illegally staying with us were evicted. Finally we're just 4, as e suppose be.

Unlike my previously hostel.this one is like face me i face u,the blocks are facing each other.

Early mor mor i rush had my bath,na today mr pepple talk say him go give us our first test.mehn i just weak for the man, the first day i enter that school him collect my phone,smh.

Abel don baf finish dey dress up, i checked time,it was 6:56. The place no far from our hostel. Boy! I go go oo emmanuel yelled to abel. Ahboy u no go calm down.

Franklin make we dey go,Abel said tapping me.

Oya na, i said standing up.

Emmanuel was so restless,he kept yelling at Abel to hurry up. I just shake my head. All this 100level sha.

We reach physics lab at exactly 7am on dot.the door was shut with few people inside. While outside the kind crowd wey dey dia na like people wey the wait make God read em verdict to hell,(i sure say em no go go heaven).

See?see? Since we for don comot,Emmanuel was charging abel. I don't understand,why this people no wan enter na. No be say the door dey locked sef. Excuse me,i forced my self though. Without hesitation i open the door and walked in,a girl followed me from behind. His back was turned to us, he was on his lab coat as usual.

Immediately he turned he shouted,hey you!.pointing who ever he was referring to with his finger. The boy stood motionless.

Come here,Mr pepple said with anger. everybody kept quiet waiting to see what he'd do next.

I was looking out the window when i hear 'kaps' ... I look straight,pepple slapped him again.

Who opened the door? He yelled. Everywhere kept quiet,i said who? Still no talking. In that case this all the departments here has failed my course.

Immediately there was a roar of protesting voices..

Before i could pick what was happening fingers were pointing at me. A girl's voice who happens to be the loudest among others shouted "he's the first that came in sir"...

I was like wtfffff,who's this b*tch? See how ugly she is self,the girl i had entered with said with disgust.

"You"! Pepple yelled pointing towards me,i kept quiet as though i wasn't seeing anything. Say him slap me ? Tahh,i go just leave him class. "I said you"... He shouted this time.

Mehn the way he looked at me ehh,sha i no send m,person way just dey comot from afsb i go come dey fear mere civilian? When inno fear captains major ?... Abeg may the man die it.

Hey!,Pepple shouted at the girl in his front,go and slap him he said.

Who sir?, pepple gave her a stern look... This fair boy,this fair boy,people said pointing at me.

She walked as though she was being led to the her dead,well i wouldn't blame her though.

When she got to where i was,i acted like there was nothing there. "Bros no vex,pepple say may i slap you". I carry my face look her,she dey raise her hand up small small. I just arrange my book stand up comot for the lab.

Who knows that boy? What's his mat no?... Those were the words that came out of the lab,probably pepple's.

Abel and Emmanuel were stunned by the whole drama, boy make we dey go i yelled at abel.

People just dey look me like say i be one ghost.

Before any thing will happen i left.

I later hear say the thing pain am ehh,say him dey find my mat no,say him go carry me go senate.

Rubbish,Nigeria educational system just Taya me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable