girl's in the boys dormitory ,story by papajay

*GIRLS IN THE BOYS DORMITORY*
*By: Pap Jay*
*************
*Episode 7*
*========*
Me: What!!!?
Kingso: shut up?
Adonko: *angry look* . Are you now our
landlord? You want to get yourself into
another trouble?
Zogaroo: Will you jump on your bed before
we swallow you?
Zygote: You mean we should let him go
freely like that?.
Benita: Oh forgive him, is just that the
civilian life Is still in him, i have made
plans to take it out from him.
Abortion: How are you going to do that?
First girl : He just need a f--k.
Second: By who?
First girl: Why? Don’t we have school
daughters?
Third girl: I think Sweetbells is right
because looking at this guy’s life I don’t
believe he has ever f----d before.
Fourth girl: Haha, eei love doctors.How did
you know he has never f----d before.?
All this while I was already on my bed
without removing my school khaki trousers
or my shirt.
These their arguments led Zogaroo asked
me to come down so that they hear from
my own mouth.
Zogaroo: Jake, tell me the truth, have you
ever made love to a girl before?
Me: *Shy look and smiling* . please am a
Christian.
And everyone bust into laughter.”
Hahahah”
Kingso: But we are all Christians? Who is
not a Christian here?
Girls: *chorused*. Noooo one.
Zygote: So does this truly means you have
never f----d before?
Me: Nodded shyly.
Abortion: Oh my God, we have a virgin
pastor here.
Sweetbells: I said it.
Second girl: Fresh boy like you at your age?
Benita: That means we have to first spoil
this guy before he changes us.
Third girl: Am going to bring my school
daughter here next Friday and whether you
like it or not you are going to f--k her till
you can’t release anymore. *Referring to
me with seriousness*.
On hearing this my manhood started
becoming hard and I have to rush to my
bed before am caught.
Adonko: Am wondering if only this guy is
not an impotent.
Zygote: See him, you lie bad. Ask Benita
and she will gist you how this boy d--k
became hard yesterday when he broke in
at our fun time .
Sweetbells: Sure!?
Benita: As if you haven’t heard this . He is
not an impotent, he has that huge thing
between his legs but I don’t know why he
has chose to play wicked to the pretty girls
out there.
Kingso: Hey Jake.
Me: Senior.
Kingso: You are going to f--k ok.
Me: *Silent.*
Kingso: *Raised voice* Ok!!
Me: Yes senior.
Kingso: Better. A virgin is not accepted
here.
Zygote: Boy come down and let our babies
introduce themselves to you. You need to
know your school mothers.
So I jumped down and was asked to sit on
a chop box closed there.
Benita first introduced herself.
Benita: Am Benita and a proud girlfriend of
King Zygote and I hope you already know.
2nd girl: Jessica but call me Jezy Baby and
a proud girlfriend of Doctor Abortion.
3rd girl: Am Tracy and a proud girlfriend of
Kingso.
4th girl: Am Agnes, call me Agi and a proud
girlfriend of Adonko.
Sweetbells: Am Belinda popularly known as
Sweetbells and a proud girlfriend of
Zogaroo .
Me: *Smiling face* Ok nice to meet you all.
*Stood up and was about to jump on my
bed*.
Agi: So want you introduce yourself too?.
Me: *Smiling*. Am Jake Omar also known
as Papa Jay.
Girls: eei so you have a nickname?
Me: *Smiling* and jumped on my bed.
They continued with their conversation with
their boy friends for about an hour.
I was just lying on my bed having different
thought.
*Oh God why did you bring me to this
demonic ghetto? How am I going to survive
here?, i have promised you that am never
going to involve myself into any premarital
s-x until I get married but how am I going
to fulfil this my promise to you here?*. I
was asking God all these questions until I
started hearing some noises after they
have switched off the llight.
I heard some funny, funny sounds,
moaning, etc.
I tried closing my eyes so that sleeping will
over take me but that wasn’t successful
when the moaning started from every
corner of the room and finally graduated
into screaming, awash, ooach, sssssh,
mmmh etc.
My innocent d--k became hard and I could
not sleep.
After about one hour time, there was total
silence in the room and I thought they
were all asleep so I decided to remove my
uniform since I was not comfortable in
them. As I stood up, removed my shirt and
hanged it on the wall then I removed the
trousers too leaving my hard d--k raising
my boxer shorts into a horizontal position,
someone switched on the light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable