Life in ozoro polytechnic, a story by eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*




           *EPISODE 20*





continuation from last scene….
ME: What should I do then?
GIRL: Batam loves me so much and always do what
I say, I can spare your life if only you come to my
house every weekend to sleep with me. I heard you
are a fantastic F.U.C.K.E.R
ME: eh!!! I’m not oo
GIRL: I overheard her telling her brother that she
enjoyed the way you sexed her, so I wanna see how
good you are on bed. I’m desperate more than
Favour if you must know (using her hands to weigh
my manhood by packing it from the trouser)
ME: Truth O’ God, I’m not good in it oo… Just
help me na (removing her hands from my curve7)
GIRL: I’ve told you all I needed, if you aren’t in,
then forget about me helping you (leaving me
stylishly, immediately she pronounced the last word
in her statement)
ME: I’m in ma, please help me I’ll do as you say…..
GIRL: then call me (dropping a piece of paper on
the ground as she walked away)
I couldn’t say anything, I was just speechless as I
bent down to pick the paper she dropped, and
manage to regain myself when I saw Chekwube
coming from afar. She must Have been waiting for
me, I put the piece of paper which contain her
name (Lilian) and her number (07062446414) in my
pocket.
CHEKWUBE: What were you both discussing, that
makes you neglect me for more than 30mins?
ME: She brought a vital information for me from
my mother, but I don’t even know her
CHEKWUBE: That girl looks like a bad girl with the
way she dressed, you must avoid her I beg of you
ME: I’ve heard you, but don’t tell Rukky about her
please
CHEKWUBE: Why will I do such? You just told me she
came to deliver a message, which is not an offense
ME: Exactly
CHEKWUBE: We have to go to the class now,
someone just told me that our HOD is there
addressing everyone. That is why I came looking for
you
ME: Let’s rush down then, I am sorry for keeping
you waiting
We walked hastily to our lecture hall, and met our
HOD addressing the whole class
HOD: …………… That means you all should start
reading from this minute, I didn’t say you should go
home and play. In this institution we issue
malpractice form to student during test and not just
only examination. The Rector and the school
management brought this sudden change of the test
date, because there will be a one week break after
next week, so go and prepare for your test which
will start next week Monday and ends the Friday of
that same week. After next week you can go
home, and resume the week after the break. Kindly
come to my office anytime next week with your
school fees receipt, to collect your school ID card.
If you have any question you can as well ask, but if
no question I will say good day
STUDENT 1: sir, sir…. I have a question. How many
courses are we writing for each day?
HOD: you will write the test according to your time
table
STUDENT 2: Sir, what about those courses that the
lecturer hasn’t gone far with the course outline?
HOD: Expect questions from what you have been
taught and nothing more. But make sure you buy
all your text books
STUDENT 1: most of the books are not in the book
shop sir
HOD: then your class rep will meet the lecturer
taking the course, for handout or any necessary
material
STUDENT 3: We have no class rep yet, although the
course adviser Mr. Fole promise to appoint one
next week Monday, when we have his course
HOD: If that be the case, I will tell him to come to
your class and appoint someone right away. You
all should get seated and wait for him.
The HOD left and came back with the course
adviser. The course adviser brought out the list that
contains the names he wrote down the other day
MR. FOLE: We want to provide you someone who
will serve you and speak on your behalf, I have just
five names on my list. I will call them out and you
will pick your choice. The names are; EDOKPOLOR
JOSIAH, OFOMINYAJU MATTHEW, EWUBOR BLESSING,
AYIS ELIBOY and AGHOGHOVBIA MARO….
We all came out as soon as our names were called,
the HOD asked the class to raise up their hands if
they are voting for the first person, about 45
students raised up their hands. It got to my turn
and 87 students in the class raised up their hands, I
was really surprise because they don’t even know
me, I don’t have friends not to talk of engaging in
discussion with them. At the end I was appointed as
the class rep (Head Of Class) and Josiah my
assistant since he is the person with the second
highest vote… The HOD and Mr. Fole the course
adviser left the lecture hall after a congratulatory
handshake with me and my assistant Josiah. Other
students also celebrated with us and honoured our
new office.
Chekwube was very happy with my achievement and
hugged me severally with a surprised peck as we
walked to the school gate to board a bike….
– – – – – – – –
The joy made me forgot about Lilian but as soon
as we dropped from the bike in front of my hostel,
Lilian issue arises in my mind again. I have to do
something fast, I agreed with her demand which I
ought not to, what if Favour finds out?
She is even the girlfriend to the guy who is after my
life, what will Rukky do if she get to know?
I must try to settle all this before Rukky resume in
full, thank God she is travelling tomorrow Saturday.
I have to solve this problem so it won’t affect my
test next week, and the relationship am about
building with Rukky. I have to create a conducive
time to call Lilian and meet up with her demand…
Chekwube went straight to the kitchen to prepare
oil rice for us to eat. Rukky will be coming with a
well cooked friend rice and chicken, but we just
have to take something before she comes. I enjoy
eating oil rice but Rukky hates it. She always call it
concoction meal meant for the poor, but that is
for her. I’m neither rich nor poor so I eat
everything that is edible…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable