life in ozoro polytechnic, a story by eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*


         *EPISODE 4*





I removed the vibrating phone from my pocket and
saw the name RUKKY OZ, I quickly press the green
button on my phone
RUKKY: hello
ME: hello dear, I’ve been expecting your call
RUKKY: yeah, sorry for not calling on time, I was
busy preparing dinner. Can you please come to my
room?
ME: why not? I’m coming now (voicing it out with
haste)
Jerry asked me who just called and I told him its
Rukky requesting my presence in her room, I
concluded he should go and meet his hostel girl
friend that I will call him when am done with Rukky.
– – – – – – – – – – –
Her door was already opened as I tried knocking, I
walk straight in and the next thing I heard was an
unclear voice from her bathroom
RUKKY: Eli is that you?
ME: yes, where are you?
RUKKY: am in the bathroom please lock the door
ME: okayyy (I locked the door with the key already
on the door)
She came out with towel on her chest, I wasn’t
comfortable seeing her on towel so I had to throw
my face towards another direction. She finally drew
my attention as she started talking to me
RUKKY: I called you here to help me check my
kitchen bulb
ME: what happened to it?
RUKKY: it went off while I was cooking
ME: it might be that the bulb is bad or the lamb
holder is faulty (she walked me down to the
kitchen)
RUKKY: I’m through with my cooking but I want it
fixed, can you help?
ME: sure, just help me with something I can climb
She brought a chair for me to climb and
immediately I touched the bulb it started working
fine, it must have lost contact with the current
terminals I explained looking down at her. I don’t
know what happened to my eyes I started seeing
things I ought not to see, its two big watermelons
trying to reveal themselves from her towel around
her chest region. Chei!!! Is this boobs I said to
myself, I stepped down from the chair slowing using
half pass eye to magnify the boobs.
The temptation became worst when she pleaded I
should help her rub her back since she can’t do it
well herself, the cream was so chilled as my palms
slide on her back, junior (my joystick) responded
to stimuli, rose up and became hard begging for
freedom out of my boxers. I started adding some
soft touches which makes her dive on her bed and
request I give her proper massaging. She pulled off
her towel leaving her with just pant on; I couldn’t
get to see her two watermelons because she was
facing the bed, gradually my hands starting
touching the boobs from the side. I started feeling
the softness of it which makes me pause. She turned
facing me to know why I paused but she sighted
something strange I was licking my lips while holding
junior tight by putting my both legs together.
She smiled and pulled me to herself, I didn’t waste
a second as I kissed her seductive lips as if am
licking lollipop, she moaned as I finally grab the
boobs that got junior (my joystick) provoked and
woke up from its resting state. I skillfully remove her
pant and scientifically send my middle finger into
her shawama before she could get hold of my
hands; she was wet already as a thick semi-liquid
moisten my hand deep inside her. The next thing
was that junior is already inside her pussycat
territory running in and out like someone who is
jugging along a short distance. Her breathing
became fast as she moan calling my name at the
same time speaking urhobo ** biko memera, eli
biko memera** I guess I understand what she was
saying ** pls gently, eli pls small small**, didn’t pay
attention to what she was saying as I professionally
bent her a-s to suit doggy style. It was in this
course that I c—u—m and chose to stop.
It’s a perfect job I said to myself, she stood up and
walked to the bathroom , as soon as she left I wore
my clothes and recall I didn’t make use of CD while
performing the act, – see fuckup oo – the 2
packet are inside my bag. She came back carrying
a heavy face, seems she didn’t expect it but it has
already been done maybe this will push her to say
yes to me I taught. I tried to know what was wrong
by confronting her but she remained silent and
started crying.
Throughout the night she didn’t alter a word, I left
the bed where we both were sleeping and decided
to sleep on the floor. I called jerry to let him know
am sleeping at Rukky’s house and he said no
problem that he is also passing the night in
Aghogho room his girlfriend. I fell asleep after doing
more of facebooking and whatsapp hoping to leave
her room as early as 5am since I have exam the
next day by 8am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable