Ancient margic of Nissin,a story by king david

CHAPTER 3
****************************
DAVID P.O.V
‘knock knock knock ‘
Hello David,you in there? I heard peace ask.
‘Come in sis’.I said.
The wooden door opened and she came in
looking at me with a strange expression on her
face. she was dressed in a black body hug that
stopped above her navel and a tight black trouser
that is just a little below the knee,matched with
a pair of black boots. Her long black hair was
tied in a ponytail style and with a bow and quiver
full of arrows strapped to her back, she looked
imposing but not to me.We both share the same
fair and slightly tanned skin but all the same she
is stunningly beautiful.
‘Don’t tell me you are just waking up’
‘It’s obvious I am….. anything bad there?’
‘This is past 12’she screamed.
‘You can’t be serious peace!!!’ I exclaimed as I
got up from bed.
‘Well I will be waiting for you outside’
‘For what’
‘For the practice of course’
ohhh, peace about that….i don’t think it can be
possible.
‘Why?’ she asked as she sat down beside me on
my bed.
Putting my left arm on her shoulder, I leaned in
and whispered.
‘Because I don’t know how I did it’
‘Are you serious?’……But how?
I stood up and began explaining.
I was out in the wander woods yesterday during
dinner chewing the apples you gave me when an
old man approached me.Frankly speaking the
man was creepy and scary. He greeted me
calling me the chosen one or something of such
if I can actually remember but I didn’t reply him
as I started running home.
‘is that all’
‘Don’t interrupt me’i snapped.
“Okay” she said sparingly grinning.
I was nearing home when something landed in
front of me.
“What’s that”
I shot her a glare.
‘Am sorry….. I forgot’ she quickly apologized.
A box with a letter on it is what I saw.The letter
was telling me about how amusing it was for me
to run and how I will come back looking for him.
‘Him?’
‘Yes,the old man I replied.
‘And the box?’
‘that’s it’ I replied with my finger pointing the box
on my cupboard which is beside her.
‘And how did that happen to correlate with the
archery practice?’
Am not through baby doll.
I took the box and I started my journey towards
home and then I remembered that I was late and
you know what dad made me do the other time I
came late.
Of course.Who wouldn’t remember that..
Headstand for a whole day
‘That’s good’
So I was just thinking that it would be easy for
me to get inside if I was invisible and to my
utmost surprise I became invisible.
‘What the hell!!!!!!’
Am serious Peace, the same thing happened
when you gave me the bow.I was engulfed by a
strange feeling,one that I have never felt before
and my hands started acting on their own
accord.
‘Does that mean you can be invisible now’ she
asked.
‘No’ I replied. I don’t even know how I did it.
****************************
PEACE P.O.V
I took the box and placed it on my palm,
examining the medium-sized box.It was smooth
and rectangular with no place for opening or
closing. It was just smooth with some lines at
the top.
‘And how do you open this?’
‘Yet to figure out’ he replied with a shrug.
“I wanna go freshen up peace” I heard him say
before he grabbed his toothbrush, towel and
some other stuffs and he was out slamming the
door shut.
I dropped the box when all my effort to open it
was futile.Placing it back on the cupboard,i
decided to go get the dickhead his breakfast.
***************************
DAVID P.O.V
I met mum and dad on my way to the bathroom.
Dad was seated on a three-sitter cushion chair
with mum lying down and placing her head on
dad’s lap. It seems they are discussing as dad
was stroking her hair.
“Lovers mode on” I guess.
“Morning dad” I greeted.
So,it’s only dad you can see here right? and we
are in the afternoon not morning okay?
‘Okay mum’
‘But what’s smelling?’ I asked.
‘Smelling? he said looking at mum
‘Like what?’ He asked again this time looking at
me.
‘Like love’i replied.
Mum sprang to her feet and started chasing me
around the sitting room.
You this sarcastic, sarky, snarky boy.
I was laughing as she was giving me a hot
chase. I kept on running in circles and she was
very close with a broom in her hand. I don’t even
know how she quickly got that.
Just then I saw another figure joining in the
chase.
Oh no, peace had joined.
Dad was just laughing at us.
Peace was running at me from behind and mum
was coming from the rear with the broom
readied in her hand.
“Nowhere to go,you are trapped son” Dad had
said.
At the last moment I dived to my side getting
out of the way.
Since my move wasn’t expected, mum and
peace collided with each other falling
simultaneously.
Peace was the first to recover and she came
running at me again this time ferociously like
that of a beast ready to pounce on its prey.
Sensing the signal I ran into the bathroom
locking the door behind.
****************************
SEBASTIAN P.O.V
Its just amusing to see everyone in the family
happy and laughing. I can’t help but laugh as
peace and Rachel collided and with peace
standing up to chase David again.
Rachel stood up dusting her orange-coloured
flowing mini gown.
“that boy wants me dead” she said practically
smiling.
“well,i guess he spoke the truth.i can smell love
in the air too” I said laughing and she joined in
the laughter.
“You know Rachel,i was wondering when you will
tell him who his real father is.
‘shhhhhhhhhhhhhh’she moved to my side
shutting me up.
“Anyone might be listening seb” she said.
“David is in the bathroom and peace just carried
David’s food to his room,so no one is listening” I
replied.
He is now 15years old Rachel, you should tell
him.
I just can’t bring myself to tell him that his real
father is Gregor and that his real name is not
David.
I mean how will it sound telling him that his dad
his KING GREGOR ALARIC SHANE and that his
real name is ARIC SHANE.
you should do before its too late or rather before
he finds out himself.
*************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable