Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey

 Chapter 4.

Our matriculation was fast approaching, some of the people that were evicted returned. Though we reach an agreement second semester they will go,and they agreed.

Me and pepple turn enemy, i no dey even bother go him class.

The porter has been frustrating my life like madt,unlike my previous university this one you'll have to sign into your hostel.

Providing them with ya passport,your school fee receipt and other credentials (100 level mostly)

The man refused to signed me in,the first time i was in his office,he said i should put my papers in files,i was like no qualms na.

I hurried down to complex center front hostel D...

When I got to his office it was locked,mehn the outrage i felt ehh.

I just retired to my hostel for the day.

Ahboy,ahboy.. Which kind sleep you dey sleep like this na ote,i could hear Abel from my dream world.

"Leave me oo".. I said sleepily. "You know waytin be time?"... Someone asked me.

Na 6:45 pm oo,and you start sleep 2pm...

I felt 6 hand on my body,they pulled me up.

"Boy e don do wake up"... Afonne's voice hit my ear.

I stood up from where they had left me to sit.

Went outside to wash my face,i was so hungry. Immediately i remembered what had happened at environmental science faculty (the man's office). I got angry.

"Boy come make we go smack" Abel said standing front of me.

Me:you hold rubs?.

Abel: no issue that one dey

"Are you guys going to smack?"... A voice said behind our backs.

We both turned,it was caleb. Another of my room mate.

Abel:waytin sup?

Caleb: i fit follow una?

Abel looked at me,probably seeking my approval.

Me: caleb may we dey go already.

I said turning around.

Abel: why you tell that chaiz man may him follow us na?.

Me:leave the boy,no be smack we wan go smack?.

Soon we got to a place inside our hostel compound(our hostel F N G be like barrack).

There were two different people selling food there,though both under the same canopy but different tables.

Caleb:where una dey chop ?

Abel:mama Africa.

Caleb: oya na may we enter.

Well,usually the crowd at mama Africa fit dey like line that lead to hell( heaven no dey crowdy,lol)

But today every where clear,maybe na because we come early.

Waytin you wan buy? A woman probably in her late 20s asked,immediately Abel handed three plates to her.

I walked inside the canopy to sit,i still dey vex bout waytin sup today,i brought out my phone lazily and started surfing the net.

Hello!, a voice said. I brought my eyes up from phone,behold a pretty girl was front of me.

I'll describe her,no vex. Lol. She had a long thread braided. She's light skin in complexion,her body set! Asin every thing washing and setting.

She fine scarra,or ahbi na because since i come RSU (ust) na ugly girls i don dey see since?. Her boobs were burgin from the black hood she wore.

Mehn and e tey way i touch boobs.

Hello! The voice brought me to reality...

"Hmm..yeah? May i help you?"

"Would you mind if i and my friends sit down here ?." She asked

Sure!!,i said almost immediately.

Okay!.. She said with a smile,"just a sec,i'll go call them"...

Abel and Caleb came to the table i was seated,Abel had two plates of food in his both hands while Caleb had one.

Abel: aboy hwfa...(he said dropping a plate front of me).

Me: i dey.

Abel : who be That banny...(he meant the girl).

Me: she say she and her friends wan sitting with us.

Caleb: (with mouth full) hope her friends na girls o.

Abel: i hope them em be girls too ooo.

Me: we're bout to find out.

Just then the girl walked in with three other girls... Mehn em too goes well.

Hii,she said while dropping her plate of food on the table.

There were chorus of greetings from her friends,we returned their greetings too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable