Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey

 Chapter 2....

Frank hwfa na,i cousin said as soon as i entered his room. Unlike my room his room mate are just 3,i wish mine was three walai,the room was quite smaller than mine though. "Frank you normal"? My cousin's room mate yell. Waytin sup? I said. (The shout brought me back to reality).

Bia frank,you high ni? See as you just spill our macdowell,a well build broad dark boy yelled,confidence no vex,my mind no dey here,i said pitifully.

Where ya mind dey? My cousin asked. Mehn e far from here, imagine em douf my wallet wey 22k dey inside? I said angry.

For where e happened? One yellow boy shouted. For my room oo,this thing pain me i swear,ontop that person dey charging me,i said shaking my head.

Me:Him carry knife say him go stab me, him dey cap gimme.

Confidence: hope you cap give am back?

Me:two secs na.

My cousin stood up from the floor he was sitting,he had a wrapper tied around his waist and a white singlet.

Davison my cousin) ahboy you say him charging..

Me: brotherly no be small,him even blow me for back of my head sef.

Victory the yellow guy) e don be. Person touch my brother for this school?,ahboy come may we go match m.

Mehn with speed of light the boys were changing up oo. The all wore red and black with red bagana tied on their head.

Confidence: Aros! For it is capped.touch not my sailor,for when thou has touched a crew onboard a ship,thou has touch all onboard the ship.

Mehn at this point fear start catch me,this people no no say na impersonation i dey impersonate ni.

Victory: every body jazz out!.

.......... While we were walking my cousin kept adjusting his shirt,trying to hide the bugling thing from his stomach.

Kpor! kporr!! kporr!!!... Open this door may all of una jazz out. Confidence said while knocking hard on the door.

The door opened almost immediately,the person from of the door was abel,the guy that was yelling at r2 say e don do.

Ahboy jazz out... Victory shouted from back. Meanwhile people eyes were on us,many stopped what they were doing.

I say jazz out! You dey madd? Confidence yelled!.

All the boys in my room stood on their feet,the rushed to the door almost immediately.

'Who goes you'! A boy name gogo shouted.

Ahboy !! My cousin called calmly to him. He returned the stare,then my cousin motion with his head turning to the varanda,with his hand tapping his stomach continuously. 'Jazz out'...

Without a word,gogo came out,the other guy behind wanted to protest before victory raised his shirt to him revealing the gun. 'No body gas hear our voice' he said as he dropped his shirt back. You wan try? They all comply, even the almighty r2 we dey form executioner.

"I hear say una charging my brother",why?. My cousin asked tapping the thing bugling from his stomach.

"Senior man na missunderstanding".the oldest of my room mate whose name is afone said in a respectful manner, "we dey bout to resolve am when you jazz in come"...

My cousin smile,that kind smile... Like my room mates go dey think waytin funny bout waytin afone talk?.

Frank" he called loudly... '"Who blow you""? He asked walking back and front..

Na now i understand that kind smile, "R2" i said between my teeth...

''You get mind charging my brother? As if that one no do you,you blow am join''. My brother said as though he knows which among em is R2... "May the clown jazz out two secs before i forget something for him head"...

Bros e never reach like that,afone stepped forward begging.

Ahboy retract ya steps,na waytin comot from my cousin mouth. Afone kuku waka go back.... "I say may the boy jazz out'"

R2 came among the bunch of boys standing front of us... " senior man,na me rugged r2,the grand executioner the cap"... (Executioner dey call striker senior man... Inno fit laugh)... ''As the matter take be ehh,na all missunderstanding"...

"Ahboy follow me"... Was the next thing my cousin said.

Then head out before any one could leave,a path was made for him as he approach the exit,behind him was

Victory who kept a reasonable gap between himself and r2,while confidence followed at the back....

I stood there watching as other onlookers.

"Selina selina,what must be must be"!. I heard the words behind me, i turned slowly i couldn't believe what i saw, afone,the supposed peace maker was rubbing a ring on his finger,just then abel came to whisper in my ear.

"Ahboy you Bleep up"... Now you go make D1 react. He finished his whispering... Who be D1 for this school? I asked with keen interest. "Na afone" he said motioning towards afone... I swallowed hard. Then ran after my cousin.. As i dey ran na so i dey pray give God,biko may

Em never wound m ooooo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable