Diary of a rugged chaizman

 Prologue:My name is Franklin. A fair low esteem niggah in almost everything.Usually i make my friends cycle small and quality(inno fit dey reason who no reason me).

I changed 2 universities,no jokes. Uniport,Fuo (federal university otuoke).and currently Rsu(rivers state university of science and tech). Changing schools affected me alot,though not academical but environmentally,(friends,families (friends who turned family) the locals,the artefacts,to mention just few) i miss FUo,most especially the community,such a peace loving people.

Chapter 1....

I was in the academy(NDA)for afsb (RC 70)when i got admission into RSu.A Month later rivers was release to go,mehn see freedom. At least now no more waking up 4am,using less than 5 mins to freshen up/dressed up.

No more white and blue shorts,mehn i hated that shorts ehh,coming from a guy who likes to sag(low waist ).

Many faculties were writing their first paper when i arrived Otuoke,i missed the full session of 200 level second semester. My room mates were so happy to see me,we joked,talked,laughed. Mehn i miss those moments.

Many of my room mates knew i wasn't coming back,though they thought it was something else(NDA).

The last papers i wrote were 'ges'...

That evening i met my friend (a girl i had a crush on,but i forget m cause e no fit work,she be like the hot cake of our faculty)... See weytin she wear,she hasn't seen me for months,though she's been calling like say we dey date(so tey i barren her number,no blame me.i just comot for camp and i be dey vex).

Franklin!!! She exclaimed as soon as she came outside her lounge, she charged at me with her both hands wide open. I was standing on a block(did i forget to mention? She's like 2-3 feet taller). As she near me i tell her may she no climb so we go dey leveled(same height ) we hugged our selves for close to a min,even when i dey try break the contraption she'd be like wait first lemme feel you. I just weak.

How's your health? Are u okay? Where have you been?. Questions upon questions. Which one i wan answer first. I look her from head to toe,then let out a word "paddy mi". I swear this girl set!. The leggings she wore was at harmony with all her curves and inches. Than the armless top was just wow,would have been better if it had cleavage .

Have been fine aunty,i answered her,ignoring the other questions. We walked around the river bank close to her longue. She kept filling me with information,she be like NiA while me be the body responsible for her function,i dey use her gather both personal and important information for our faculty...

Skipp. Skipp. Skip.

From year two to year 1,mehn this shit is bad ,doing clearance all other and stuff. Certain day the school security staff denied me entry into the school ict's building because i wore a rugged jean, first he said i had dreadlocks. I showed him my documents he still wouldn't let me in,i vex go the nearest cyber cafe do everything i be wan do.

Before school resumes officially i don get mat no and every every done ready except accomodation.

Me and my parents be agree say i go rent house oo. Only God know waytin sup em gimme money pay hostel fee. Mehn have never felt betrayed in my entire life.

The room i was given was F and G room 11. Fear those boys em rugged.

Two weeks staying there i was getting familarize with em but on a low pace, i be dey form levels na.

On the first day of moving in officially (packing in) em tif my wallet wey all my money for the month dey inside,plus my national iD and voters card with my ATM. I wan mad,inno gree oo. I call meeting for that room that night,bout 12 people for one small room. Choi fear RSU.

Everybody dey deny say em see my wallet,e get one guy em dey call R2,stand up all of a sudden talk say na me lost guard. I look this guy calmly,come smile. Ahboy! You?,I exclaimed pointing him,''may thunder no fire you'' i talk next. The boy wey don sitdown stand up back dey wake near me before em hold m. As the hold m na ein him start dey shout o.

Who you be sef! You get money pass us? Ahbi your parents rich pass our own?... R2 e don do na,no dey shout,one of the boy who was restraining said,Abel! No tell me may i no dey shout, r2 barked.

You get mind talk say may thunder no fire me,me! He shouted hitting his chest.

While him be dey do all those dramas,i brought out my four rings begin wear em back one after the other. This time every body was picking side, some were neutral though,e don do e don chorused everywhere in the small room. Ahboy! One man no be island o, base on say i dey over look you Since no mean say you got dey chyke (bayelsa slang for scolding )me o. Your weigh reach? Ahbi na cause i quiet since i enter here.

E don do, die the matter,the oldest among us said standing up. Ahboy!. He said looking at me,we go find ya wallet. R2 e don do. He spoke with so much authority in his voice, and they seem to hold him on high regards.

I turned around to dress my bed. !!Pow!!... I was blow at my back. Mehn my bone sound, r2 !!! Somebody shouted among the crowd of boys in my room. Immediately swifty turn around jack him with spear(spearing )... He landed on his back flat,punch upon punches i rained on him. Before we were separated,the dude was bleeding from his nose.

God!! God!! God!! Gogo leave me,leave me! May i stab this boy. He said to a guy restraining him,he had a knife in his hand.

Capito capito. it is cap in 18th certury wen prince odin was sailing to panama, he sight two men on red bonet and yellow bonet, he acho the man on red bonet and tobuo the man on yellow bonet and he cap wida ur eyes 4 the days are evil.

He said shaking the knife he was holding.

Madiga madiga...for it is cap paracita divor may the devil that lead you,guide you, I said.

They all looked at me stunned...

R2 i called, e go weigh you.

I left the room almost shaking,thank God no body saw that. Impersonation na sin o,but no be my fault say i sabi cap na. Him cap gimme,i cap give am back. I was saying to my self while i walked to my cousin's hostel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable