life in ozoro polytechnic, a story by eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*



           *EPISODE 7*





The bike guy dropped us in front of a building I
couldn’t identify because it was really late then. I
only notice it was opposite Uduaghan Park where I
was picked up by Jerry. Favour was coughing
seriously and couldn’t stand on her own, her eyes
were all closed.
BIKE MAN: bros I dey feel you oo, you won go
finish your babe perfectly tonight
ME: Nor vex, na you I for like finish then leave your
bone for your family
BIKE MAN: na play i dey oo bros, pipo like you nor
dey like chop remain for person
ME: na you get your mouth, take your money Mr.
chop remain
The bike guy left smiling as he pocket the one
thousand naira note I gave to him, I shake my head
with a fake smile and walked inside the building
holding Favour to myself.
We met the receptionist and booked one of the
available rooms, the keys were given to me after I
made the payment and we went in.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
I carried Favour on the bed and went into the
bathroom to shower off the sweat on me; I came
out to see something I haven’t seen in my life.
Favour has off her clothes leaving nothing on, she
must be mad I said to myself as I walk towards her
to cover her up with the blanket. Getting closer I
saw a reddish substance that looks like cherry, it
was so enticing that my joystick disobeyed the law
of equilibrium and obeyed the rule of moment. Is
this shawama? Seems more like free to air stations
on dstv. I tried to draw Favour’s attention by hitting
her on her lap…
ME: Favour aren’t you bathing?
FAVOUR: Bathing is allowed but you will help me
out with it (saying it with dead tone with her mouth
smelling alcohol)
ME: okay stand up lets go
FAVOUR: can’t you see am standing already, you
are the one sitting
As a bad guy I refuse to dull myself knowing fully
well that she has gotten to another level. Since my
body is up already I just went straight to my pocket
and get a CD, put it on with immediate effect and
make justice to the food before me. Her sound
track was wow!!! And it makes me to push on more
and more until I got tired after an hour (the drink
really makes me go long).
I slept off some minutes after the deed, later woke
up to check my time it was already 5:32am I have
to call Jerry.
ME: Gom_j afar na, you disappear like jellyfish
JERRY: I nor see you again
ME: likewise me, i search for you but couldn’t see
you
JERRY: don’t mind me joor, I took my girl
somewhere to get her something
ME: well I’m safe where I am; just want to hear
from you.
I hanged up the call and saw Favour staring at me
with a frown face. I was so frightened thinking she
will get mad at me for taking advantage of her,
more also she is still naked and she must know I
tempered with her shawama.
SEE ME SEE GBEGE OO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable