life in ozoro polytechnic, a story by eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*



            *EPISODE 11*




Satan the devil has his way of spoiling someone’s
joy but not in this case. I haven’t finished
celebrating the good news Jerry gave me when a
call came in, I almost picked it as I brought the
phone out of my pocket but seeing the caller’s
name makes me get moody. It’s a call from RUKKY
OZ, what does she want from me? I asked myself.
She kept on calling, giving me 2 dozens of miss calls
(24 missed calls), I couldn’t bear it anymore and I
start ending the calls by pressing the red button on
my phone since it’s not there for fancy, but she still
kept on calling. I angrily put my phone on airplane
mode so no call can come in and opened Jerry’s
message to confirm the source of my happiness;
“Congratulation brother, you are among the 200
students that were admitted into the department of
SCIENCE LAB. TECH. your name is the 15th name on
the list, you should try and come over for your
clearance. I’m happy for you”
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Guess what, in less than two hours all my properties
have been arranged awaiting next week, when I will
leave for the clearance. I made some withdraw with
my ATM card to get some stuffs in preparation for
next week departure. At last am leaving for school
after many years at home, as if three years is a
thousand years.
I just can’t swallow such great news alone I have to
broadcast it to my friends since they won’t be
seeing me in the area any more. I opened my
Ecolax box to get a nice T-shirt, pencil jean and
my Versace shoe which I wore as if am going to the
club. I started the movement by visiting my family
members before visiting my friends. Some of my
friends gingered me to follow them to a popular
bar in town for a get-together party, telling me it
calls for a celebration and not just mere talking…
While we were in the bar drinking, I decided to call
some of my friends who haven’t heard, so they can
come over and join us. There were lot of
champagne, whiskey, Hennessey, and beers on the
table which hasn’t been touched. Ohhh, my phone
is still on airplane mode, I deactivated the airplane
mode and network came in with a beep of my
message tune. The message is from RUKKY OZ, so I
ignored opening it, as I search my contact for the
numbers I wanted to call. I made the calls and all
my niggers ball in with their babes and lot of
ballary, it’s a complete house and they made me
catch fun as if it’s my birthday. We really enjoyed
ourselves and left the place with lot of liquor in our
system. Oke who engineered the get-together by
paying for the drinks, almost get us killed as he
drove his car like Jarkie Chan on our way home, he
saw a bulldozer coming and he starting throttling
the car which increased the acceleration, when we
ask him to slow down he said there is no need for
that, telling us he want to fly over the bulldozer
like we use to watch in American films. Most of us
were surprise as our eyes became clearer; I griped
the stirring from him and turn it back to our lane
leaving the car with just a minor scratch after
hitting the side of the bulldozer. ‘See wizard when
won kill me on top my admission’, I have to step
him down and took over the wheel, we dropped
everyone that were inside the car in their respective
home before I drove down to Okes’ house to park
his sienna model XLE. He lives in the next street
after mine; I trek to my house with dazzling eyes
which makes everyone appear double on the
road…
It’s a day well spent and also to remember. I spend
almost the whole day in the company of my
friends; I manage to bath and settled on one of
the chairs in the sitting room to watch my
programme since its 9:00pm which is the time for
the programme DYESEBEL on Mytv. As the
programme was going on I notice my phone battery
was down so I went to where the socket is, squat
and plug my charger. As I was about standing
RUKKY OZ started calling again, does it mean this
girl is missing me or she is up to something. I ended
the call and she sent another message into my
phone making it two messages, I clicked on the
message notification to check what she has sent.
THE FIRST MESSAGE
“I know I’ve wrong you, by not talking to you after
what we had that night, and also not replying the
text you sent me the day after. I’m really sorry,
call back please”
THE SECOND MESSAGE
“Eli I haven’t seen my flow this month and I guess
am pregnant, more reason why you have to call
me”
My brain ignited, it can’t be trueeeeeee. I promise
myself to be a changed person and this so called
RUKKY wants to tie me down, over my dead body
oo, in short it won’t work…. I was still saying it
loud, when my mum walked in and asked me what
is the problem? Demanding to know who wants to
tie me down, I never knew she overheard what I
said;
ME: Jerry told me my name is out but the school is
demanding one hundred thousand from each
student, before we can start the clearance and
other payments, but I said to myself that they can’t
tie me down because of that money
MUM: when do they need the money?
ME: According to him, we are to pay the money
into the school account next week
MUM: I’ll give you the money when you are ready
to go, so don’t bother yourself
ME: Thanks baby… (Saying it with relieve, I was able
to twist the truth and got a reward of one hundred
thousand naira lol)
She Walked back to her room and I started thinking
if I should call Rukky, or text her. She can’t even
carry my baby because she might deposit some
fraction of her staph to the baby. How I’m sure she
is the one that gave me the staph self, it might be
Favour because her body is even too open. I
manage to hit the walls of her orifice because of
the experience I have in bleeping. I was thrown into
confusion by my taught, and slept off without
arriving at a concrete solution.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Throughout the week I spoke with Jerry on phone,
and he gave me lot of orientation about the
school. We planned on how we will cope when I
finally resume. I also spoke with Favour trying to
get familiar with her and take her as a friend, YES
‘just a friend’. And I kept on ignoring RUKKY by not
taking her calls nor replying her messages….. I can’t
be a father now, and if truly she is pregnant it’s
certain, that I’m not the father of that child
because I know I didn’t pour much inside, I only
gave her one shot and pour the rest shot outside
her shawama…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable