my nysc service, a story by mable

🙉 MY NYSC SERVICE 🙉

✊ EPISODE 19 ✊

ah ah!, it was like a dream hearing that because i know where the sounds comes from. It was one big eyes bae, . Her name is franka, one su girl that love preaching Around without ear rings .
No!, I can’t believe this. Anita looked @me, I locked @
her.
I opened my door & windows, tells anita to wait that am coming.
I rushed to franka's door and place my ears close to the window to confirm that hope am not getting mad. I heard as shes  m0aning :
“Uuumm, eeeyy, ummm, ummmm”
Then talking in some manners, like ;
“Mummy o, Mummy o, ukwo mu’ o (my waist
o)
ukwu mu’ o”
Wtf ! So this girl also like cock? Chai!.
Nobody could believe this bae do fuck so sweet like this, because 24/7 she attended church services
and
always
wore ancient clothes.
She gets super big boobs with small a$$.. I tried to peep but
everywhere was
closed tight. That was when i remember that anita still waiting for me.
As I gets back in, anita was already on bed, and asked me if thats How we always fuck in this house. I told her that am also Suprised.
She stood up, come closer to me and wrap her hands around my neck.
My
Joystick jerk up shaparly, she also feels the huge as i stretched
one of
my hand to pull Off the light. No time to waste.
I started rubbing her ass as she also respond in kissing me back.
As am rubing her ass, i noticed that she was putting on a G string pant.. Smh!
I put one hand inside her p@nt started rubbing her  pu$$Y face to get it wet. I finger her a little, Shes not a
virgin. I wanted to ask her why she lied to be a virgin to me, but I
realise
that, that question can spoil show.
The matter will be between her and her future
husband.
I dont plan on sucking her pu$$Y because she has Never bath when we arrived because of time.
After some MINS of kissing and pu$$Y rubbing, i try to pull her g-string,
leaving her  skirt.
She used her hand to pull up her Polo, so I place
my
mouth on her boobs sucking her nipples, while i still keep on stimulating her
Pu$$Y
with two fingers.
She also pull Off my trouser and boxer, playing with my huge cock.
I told her to give me head but she refuses that she do vomit giving head.
Few MINS later, i pull out my condom wearing it on my cock and tell her to bend. She stand,
bend
over, her hands holding the  window. I entered her from back and started jerking her in an doggylee style . Shes damm wet but not as tight like i expected.
Guess innocent looking girl always get huge dick always.. I started fucking her pussy from back and
squ££zing her small b0ooooobs.
She start m0aning little by little saying “sir take it
easy”.
I continued to jack her hole, after like 25mins i cum inside my CD. She didn’t cum either but only wet. Afterall, this is short time s3x, if not, I trust my skills.
We both sweating and breathing like dogs. She Rested on bed . She says:
“I’m tired oh. You use too much energy like you have not s3x for like 15yrs .”
I LOL .. I tells her:
“Please, I know you’re tired but we need to
get back
to school immediately.”
I give her one of my clean singlet to use it to clean her body
heat. We dress up and heading outside, As am looking my door, i saw one thick man coming out from franka
(my
neighbour) room.
Damm ! So franka is fucking this huge guy,?.
After some sec, franka comes out also, tying her towel on her b0ooooobs.. Her big
b0ooooobs
Nipples showing. .smh
I still dont  believe . Me and anita continue
Heading to
school. As we reach outside of my gate, I
receive
call from ngozi (my fellow Corper ).
Ngozi : “richard , what’s up? where are you now ?”
Me: “I went to get something in town but I’m on
my way
back now”
“Did you forget that we have zonal inspection
today. The officials are already here o. Hurry
up”
I dont even remember any inspection again .
I checked my time and break period passed like 27mins . Wtf! Am in another hell because of some MINS fun... .
Whats my gain ? I did sign of the cross
again
as we begin our journey back to school.
Watch out for episode 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda