Yoruba Demon ,a story by tobilionnaire

Chapter 5

I walked into the bathroom and the sight I beheld
sent sparks coursing through my body, it was like
the whole blood in my body rushed down to my
groin area, my erect joystick stronger than the
first time.
Sade was bending down in front of the hand
wash basin and rinsing her mouth, her sexy body
turning me on, her skin was fresh like a day old
baby's, her pussy lips covered by some soft
strands of hair was visibly pouting and I
swallowed hard, I tip-toed and closed in on her.
I bent and positioned my face directly in front of
her slimy wet puzziy, sniffed it a bit out of habit
and dived my tongue in to taste her. She jerked
forward frighteningly and I caught her waist in
time pulling her back into my thirsty tongue.
" God! please baby " she arched her back jutting
her ass back incidentally and her pussy sank
deeps into my face, I sucked on her clit as she
let out another glorious sound, she held the sink
to steady her wobbling legs.
Sade was a screamer and her moans filled the
hotel room, my hands came to life and I drove in
two fingers resting my oral skills to catch some
breath, she wiggled to the movement of my
fingers in her moistness, my index finger probing
for the sweet spot.
I soon found it and she cried in ecstasy, her eyes
rolled back into her skull, I knew the strength of
what I was building in her was collosal so
intensified my attack, if I stop she'll cry, her
mouth formed into an O shape " Awwwwnnnnnnn,
I'm cummm-iinn--- " she screamed and cried
simultaneously, the waves of orgasm hitting her
as she lost balance and came crashing down
into me, I grabbed her and we both fell onto the
tiled floor, panting vigorously.
I gave her few seconds to climb down from the
clouds and eased into her from behind in a
spooning position, our body fused together,
clapping sounds were produced from the
movement of my waist hitting her huge soft ass,
I delivered multiple strokes in seconds, sexing
her like my performance would provide a gate
pass into heaven.
We bleeped in every corner of the room that
night, from the bathroom to the bed, taking her
sweet and moist cunt in every angle, the energy
drink and the alcohol in my body system were so
high that I didn't cum again.
I had pitied her while pushing in my dick into her
for the umpteenth time, this time in a missionary
position, her face had totally changed.
She looked like someone who had been through
a world war, her hair was disheveled and all her
strength visibly gone down the drain, she wasn't
responding anymore to my strokes and just laid
there receiving.
I looked at her with a fulfilled smile on my face
and rolled off her pulling slightly her into me in
an embrace, I was scared I would kill someone's
daughter if I continued.
We both laid in each others arm, our breath the
only sound in the silent room, each with his own
thoughts.
Sade leaned into me again and planted a kiss on
my lips, " I love you Bayo Goodnight " she spoke
for the last time that night, her head found a
comfort on my smooth chest and she drafted
into dreamland.
I laughed tight-lipped at her last statement, I
wasn't surprised, most of them always say that
and if she hadn't sleep off I would have told her I
love her too, which is definitely a lie just that a
man has got to do what a man has got to do to
keep the ministry afloat.

Sade and I had one more round of hot sex in the
wee hours of the morning, she rode me to
heaven and back and it seems like she wants to
avenge for the massacre I put her through the
night before.
After helping herself to an earth shattering
orgasm as she furcked my divk in reverse
cowgirl, she went into the bathroom and
showered, I did same as soon as she got out.
When I walked back into the room she was gone,
I wore my clothes and picked up my phone to
call Abbey and ask him when we are leaving but
I found out he had already sent me a message
that he'd be staying back in Ibadan for the week
due to family related issues.
I understood instantly, the boys parent won't
leave him until he hearkens to their words. I'm
sure the mother must have blackmailed him into
staying so he could match hin with one of her
friends daughter again.
I was about to call Ray and inform him of the
text when I heard a bang on the door, I was
startled and I knew instantly it was Ray, he
knocks like policemen who are about to bust a
cartel of drug dealers.
" When I slam the door of your car you complain,
but you bleeping knock on my door like you have
a metal for a hand " I said as I opened the door,
stepping aside for him to enter.
" You are complaining on a door that is not even
yours, wait till I visit that your cage you call
home "
" You won't dare bang on my house door like
that, I will uncage Shelby and let her feast on
your meaty calf "
" I think you are finally ready to vacate that
woman's house, abi is it not that her ekuke dog
you want to unleash on me? A kick to her tiny
head is all it needs to visit hell " Ray said
demonstrating by throwing a kick in the air while
laughing uncontrollably.
Truth is I didn't know what I was thinking to have
even said I'll scare Ray with my landlady's fat
and lazy dog, we both know a baby cat would
chase that lazy dog anytime anyday, all she does
is bark at me even after six months of moving in
the fool doesn't realize I live there.
We shook hands and started laughing about the
dog and in that moment Lucy and Sade stepped
in, a weird look on their face as they saw us,
they probably thought we were kiss telling, not
like we aren't going to do that anyways but at
least not yet.
The girls already got their bags and seemed
ready so in a bid not to make the whole situation
looked more awkward than it is already I spoke
up
" Good morning Lucy, how was your night? "
." Not bad, just had a mild headache when I woke
up but I feel better now " she replied
" Abbey texted me and said.... " I was
announcing before ray cuts in and told me he got
the text too and that was what brought him in
the first place so we can leave.
I picked up my belongings and wore my shoe,
signaling to the girls as I opened the door for
them, Lucy stepped out first and we all filed out
as I locked the door and we head downstairs,
what a memorable weekend it's been, time to go
home.
The ride home was uneventful save for when we
pulled up on the road, first to get some food for
the girls as Lucy was complaining of hunger, and
secondly was when we decided to get some
kegs of palmwine.
I noticed Sade was distant since she left the
room, even though I sat at the front this time
around, whenever I try to make small talks with
her she replies in one word and sounds
uninterested.
I shrugged it off as one of the drama females
put up and kept to myself, engaging Lucy in a
chat once in a while.
We got to Lagos safely and dropped the girls off
at their house. Ray pulled up in front of my gate
and we talked for a while about the girls and the
sex, my friend also did justice to his prey and we
laughed over it. I stepped down and bade him
goodbye as I watched him speed off.
I walked into my compound and Shelby started
barking again from her cage, I stuck out my
tongue at her in mockery and she barked even
more. I wondered who gave such a stupid and
lazy dog a beautiful name.
I hissed and strolled towards the stairs leading to
my apartment when I heard my name and turned
back. It was Mama my landladys daughter, she
was holding the dogs plate filled with noodles
and fish in her hands, probably going to serve
Shelby lunch, why won't she be lazy, when she's
being over-fed I thought. She walked towards me
as I turned back.
" When did you come back small girl? " I asked
with a wide grin
" Yesterday night and I texted you but you didn't
reply " she frowned as a result of me calling her
small girl. She hates it, but it's the truth, well
people hate hearing the truth anyways.
Mama is just twenty years old but has a very
rapid growth in all ramifications, she stood at
five feet eight inches, blessed with large breasts
but not too endowed in the buttocks department,
she's an exact replica of her mother.
A four hundred level student of the University of
Lagos, studying mass communication she always
feels she's older than her age and detest it when
I downgrade her, I enjoy doing it though, I enjoy
seeing her face rumpled up in a frown.
Mama had took interest in me the moment I
stepped into that house and she didn't make any
effort to hide it, especially when her wicked
mother is not in sight, so it didn't take long
before I got into her pants. I could still
remember the first time clearly.
Her mother had traveled to London to meet her
husband, and the whole tenants heaved sighs of
relief at her absence, my landlady is trouble,
mischief and nagging rolled into one piece.
She complains at every little thing you do and
scrutinize your movement and life, no matter
how old you are, your gender or riches, she made
it obligatory for all tenants to observe the
environmental sanitation every first Saturdays.
Even couples are not spared, besides I'm the
only bachelor that lives there. Her rules are
simply absurd and demeaning for adults and I
sometime thinks she's a sadist, if I could turn
back the hands of time I wouldn't have rented
my apartment.
So it happened that my landlady had traveled and
I was indoor working on my laptop and blasting
music from my home theatre, when I heard a
knock on my door, when I opened it, Mama was
talking on the phone, I ushered her in and she
gestured with her hand for me to reduce the
volume of the sound system.
She then gave me the phone and my landlady
voice boomed at the other end, she was venting,
and my heart skipped a bit, I hate that I feared
this woman, but her attitude is just so controlling
and I don't know how she does it, I guess it's
due to the fact that she's a lawyer.
She continued shouting and scolding me on the
phone for disturbing the peace of the
neighborhood with my loud sound system, I
figured one of my neighbors that licks her ass
had reported me to her on the phone and she
had been calling my number which I had
switched off to no avail, so she phoned her
daughter to bring the call to me.
I apologized and she got mad even more
" Don't tell me you are sorry! " she yelled the
statement continuously, I put the phone on
speaker so her daughter could hear her mother
bark like their foolish dog.
When I didn't say anything she calmed down and
warned me not to misbehave further or she'll
evict me.
The call ended and Mama had this shameful look
on her face, she apologized on her mother's
behalf as I returned her phone. I told her it's fine
and I'm already used to her ways, a smile
plastered on my face.
She directed her gaze to my television and a
sensual scene from the Spartacus series I was
playing greeted her eyes. I expect her to leave
immediately but surprisingly she stood there, her
eyes firmly locked on the screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable