Diary of a rugged chaizman

 Chapter 6...

The led me to the back of one popular restaurant in campus. "Yummers".

R2:aboh go down!. ( he yelled! Moving from one point to another)

No body tell me to comply,i go jejely lie down for ground flat,yeah you guessed right. Fear got the best of me lol.

R2: You dey cap me!.

Me: brotherly no be so. ( omo i humble, e remain small may i force tears comot for my eyes).

Me:brotherly no be so. (My voice was echoing the spacious hall)...

R2: how e come be? You!,you make me bleed. Mee?!!. R2.

Me:brotherly abeg,calm down may we align.

R2: may you and who align? See this Jews. May you and who align?.

Mehn have never felt helpless my entire life,i just wish say i be get fellowship way i dey go,or any thing way fit save me from this mess. If i die now waytin i go tell my mama?.

R2:answer me,may you and who align?.

He shouted pulling my dread, e pain me ooo,but i can't shout like that,i gas look strong for him eye.

'Carck' the sound came behind me.

"Aro"!. The voice said.

This voice sounds so familiar. Sounds like davison own.

R2:wida ya eyes!...

"Free the boy"!... The familiar voice said. The kind joy wey i get ehh as i hear am,asin joy!!!.

R2:beta marine!... ( he hit his wrists twice in an 'X' shape)

The person i saw front of me so wasn't davidson,he was smallish with a long dread,a red bagana was tired around his fore head,on his neck was a neck lace of two bones crossed together with a skull ontop it.

R2 just called him beta Marine,waytin i go no hear for rsu??.

Beta marine:aro! Free the jews,na striker brother.

(As soon as i heard striker i knew he meant my cousin davidson).

R2: beta marine, (he said hitting his wrists once this time). This jews make me bleed,he comot blood for my body.

(He shout hitting his chest violently)

R2: him even anchor him brother for me.

(Anchor ke? My brother na ship?

Beta marine: the bagar you know,the bagar you anchor. I'm taking the boy with me.

Immediately the people that has followed r2 and i entered brought out their gun and aim at the beta marine( no vex say i dey call m beta marine,i no even know him name).

R2:free them. (He said to his sailors angrily. Well i don't know the rank of a beta marine against an executioner,I'd love to know incase any body wan enlighten me.)

The beta marine and i walked side by side,i dont know why but i seem safe around him. We came out from the hall,it was fully dark.

Beta marine: follow me.

He walked ahead of me while 3 guys walked behind me. We passed hostel C and D(those of you that school in rsu) then burst out through the uba bank. The three guys had catch up with me and we we're walking altogether.

We walked down to hostel B,my cousin hostel. Could It be my cousin sent them or? I was just confuse.

"Wait behind, Franklin come with me". The beta marine said calmly at we approach the entrance of hostel B.

How this guy take know my name? Now i was curious. We got into hostel B and made way to room 28, damn right!. my cousin's room.

He knocked twice and after a few moment the wooden door was opened.

It was like get together party inside the room,Abel Caleb and Emmanuel were there.Lizzy too was there. With few other new faces. Close the door frank, victory said pointing towards it.

Davidson: brotherly thank you. (He said clawing him, those vikings thumb touch).

Beta marine:na cause of you oo. No be say i like to save people life. (Omo dey talk weak me).

Every body just watched while the two strong men in The room aligned.

Beta marine:rude mafians will come for you davison,r2 is not taking this thing likely.

Davidson:em no dey tell person to chow, it is capped every checking tree must stand well well well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable