life in ozoro polytechnic ,a stpry by eliboy

*MY LIFE IN OZORO POLYTECHNIC*



        *EPISODE 8*





Continuation from last scene……
I was trying to explain when she placed her middle
finger on her lips telling me to shut up by making
twwwwwccchhhhhhhh
FAVOUR: who was that?
ME: (with a deep breath) you mean the person I
just spoke to?
FAVOUR: yea (covering herself with the blanket)
ME: It’s my friend Jerry, the one I sat with in the
party
FAVOUR: I taught it’s another girl, baby please I
need that stuff you gave to me. You make me feel
like am flying over the moon.
ME: oohhh (with surprise), is it
dddddddddddddddddd
FAVOUR: yes the S E X
Without wasting time I bounce on her like a roaring
lion, pressing her hips, caressing her body and head
to the shawama which was free to air…
I guess you know what happened next?
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Exactly 7:50am I woke her up and she went into the
bathroom to wash herself. Already her shawama
odour has taken over the room so I have to use the
air freshener I saw on one of the drawers in the
room.
She came out looking fresh and tantalizing, her true
beauty was revealed and I was astonished with what
I saw…. “She is dhem pretty” I said in my mind,
maybe I should take her as substitute for Rukky
when I finally gain admission into the school, saying
it with my eyes on her.
FAVOUR: why staring at me that way?
ME: you are more beautiful than I taught, are you
from another world?
FAVOUR: I know you are not serious, if I’m from
another world you won’t wake up to see me. You
might be even dead by now lol.
ME: I want us to be great friends
FAVOUR: friends or girlfriend?
ME: both
FAVOUR: guys are always fond of using sweet
words, you are funny I must say and I like you.
We gisted, played together and finally exchanged
contact before leaving the hotel room. What
surprised me most was the way she rejected the
#5,000 I gave to her for T-fare (actually it’s for a
job well done), she turn it down telling me she is
not an owl and won’t take such rubbish from me
next time. All I have to do is to apologies and
keep my money where it is suppose to be. She is
really nice I finalized…
– – – – – – – –
I got no business in the town anymore and have to
go back home waiting for the admission list to be
out, jerry promise to call me the next week
Monday as soon as they post the admission list on
the school notice board. He excorted me to the
park and bade me farewell…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a rugged chaizman by nicheey.

Pooley girl (+18) ,a story by Linda

my nysc service, a story by mable